Have you got a junior chef celebrating their birthday?
Kids Love to Cook offers a range of menus packages and budgets.
The Kids Love to Cook kitchen is the ideal space to host a private Cooking Party. Our hosts will provide a hands-on cooking workshop for the kids, which your guests will LOVE!
- Suitable for birthday events for 6 -20 kids.
- Ideal for kids aged 7-12 years.
- Choose a themed package for a group of kids,
- Private Cooking Workshops available for 9-14 year olds.
- Parents can enjoy the shady garden courtyard whilst watching the kids through the glass doors.
- Our venue has onsite underground parking and is within 5 minutes walking distance to several cute cafe's and Westfields.
- Disabled and pram access.
Email us at email@example.com for more specific details about our packages and inclusions.
Choose from the range of menu options or select a themed menu:
BIRTHDAY PARTY MENU
Sausage Rolls, Chinese Dumplings, Sliders (beef or chicken), Quiches, Pizza, Sushi (tuna, veg, chicken), Rice Paper Rolls, Meat Pies, Ravioli (pasta)
Fruit Skewers, Banoffee Cups, Cupcake Decorating, Chocolate dipped strawberries, Rocky Road, Chocolate Mousse, Red Velvet Fudge, Ice cream sandwiches, Caramel Tarts
DRINK ITEMS (Foodie & Gourmet Packages only)
Ice-cream Soda Pops (Cola or Raspberry), Mocktails (Fruit Tingle or Sparkling Strawberry Lemonade), Fruit Party Punch (Tropical or Tea), Milkshakes (Cookies and Cream, Mint Choc or Berry Fairy Floss)
* Dessert item - Ice Cream Sandwiches
* Dessert item - Raspberry Melting Moments
* Drinks item - Fairy Floss Milkshake – Donna Hay Book, Pink Lemonade
* Dessert item - Chocolate Tiramisu or Cupcake Decorating.
* Drink item - Italian Smooch Mocktail
* Dessert item menu (Chocolate Mousse, Fudge, Brownie)
* Drinks item menu (Choc Mint Milkshake)
* Dessert item - Cupcakes x 4 to decorate
* Drinks item menu - Cola or Raspberry Soda Pops
* Dessert item - choose from the Sweet menu above.
* Drink item - choose from the Drinks menu above.