Recipe for Two
- 200g bar white eating chocolate
- 6 pink/white marshmallows (3 of each colour)
- 50g turkish delight
- 5 musk sticks
- 2 Tbsp shredded coconut
- ¼ cup Kelloggs Rice Bubbles
- 1 tsp pink and white sprinkles to top
- Coarsely chop white chocolate and add to small microwaveable bowl.
- Assistant to melt each bowl of white chocolate whilst the other rocky road ingredients are prepared.
- Coarsely chop white and pink marshmallows, turkish delight and musk sticks. Add these ingredients to medium sized plastic bowl.
- Measure the shredded coconut and rice bubbles and add these ingredients to the bowl with the marshmallows, turkish delight and musk sticks.
- Mix all dry ingredients until well combined.
- Stir the chocolate into the dry ingredients quickly, making sure all the ingredients are coated with chocolate. The chocolate will start to cool so you need to be fast.
- Using a tablespoon, spoon the rocky road mixture into liners.
- Sprinkle the top of each rocky road with pink and silver sprinkles.
- Place rocky road into fridge to set.
- Once set, place rocky road into packaging provided.