Ingredients (2 servings per child)
- 2 Rice Papers
- ¼ cup barbeque chicken
- 8 strips carrot
- ¼ red capsicum
- 2 small wombok leaf
- 2 small piece shallot
- ¼ cup vermicelli noodles (pre-soaked)
- 2 mint leaves
- 8 coriander leaves
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- Squeeze lemon juice
- 2 tbsp water
- 2 tsp sugar
- Measure out the barbeque chicken and carrot. Shred the chicken and set aside.
- Cut capsicum, wombok and shallot into thin strips.
- Measure vermicelli noodles and set aside. Cut mint and coriander leaves and set aside.
- Soak rice paper in warm water for 10 seconds. Place rice paper onto the workbench.
- Place the chicken, vegetables and herbs onto the rice paper.
- Fold the bottom of the rice paper over.
- Fold the rice paper sides over and roll the rice paper into a roll.
- Repeat Steps 1-7 to make the second rice paper roll.
- Add the water and sugar to a small bowl and stir until dissolved.
- Add the soy sauce and lemon juice and mix.
- Dip the rice paper roll into the dipping sauce.