Ingredients: (Makes 4)
- 2 egg whites
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 30g butter, melted
- 2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 heaping teaspoon of baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 3 tablespoons milk
- Preheat oven to 175 degrees.
- Line a muffin pan with liners.
- In a bowl, add egg whites and sugar and whisk until sugar has dissolved.
- Add in vanilla and melted butter and stir until mixed.
- Add flour, baking powder and salt and stir until smooth.
- Stir in milk. Divide batter equally between the 4 cupcake liners.
- Bake at 175 for 10-12 minutes, or until cupcakes are set.
- Let cool completely, in a freezer for 15-20 minutes.