- 50g milk chocolate / 50g dark chocolate
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 4 marshmallows
- 50g packet lolly snakes – 4 lollies
- 1 tablespoon of sultanas
- Sprinkling desiccated coconut
- 1 plain biscuit (digestives) or day old muffin
- Large glass bowl (to melt chocolate and butter)
- Safety Kutters/Knife
- Snap lock bag
- Rolling pin
- Small bowl
- Muffin liner
- 12 hole Muffin trays
- Crush biscuit in snap lock bag with a rolling pin. Add to bowl
- Cut the lolly snakes into small pieces. Add to bowl.
- Cut marshmallows into small pieces. Add to bowl.
- Add coconut to bowl.
- Mix together all ingredients except chocolate in a bowl.
- Melt the chocolate and butter in the microwave. Allow to cool slightly.
- Pour the melted chocolate over the mixed dry ingredients and stir together with a spoon.
- Pour the mixture into individual muffins papers.
- Sprinkle the top with coconut. Refrigerate in muffin trays.