- 4.5kg beef sirloin tips thin sliced against the grain
- Cooking fat of your choice - ghee, coconut oil, olive oil
- 3 large cloves garlic finely minced
- 7cm long thin sliced ginger, From index through ring finger quantity
- 2 red chili remove seeds, slice to thin strips
- 3 bulbs scallions cut into 3-inch length. Separate white and green parts.
Thinly slice beef against the grain. Add coconut aminos, fish sauce, and sesame oil. Marinate the beef for 20 minutes.
In the meantime, prepare ingredients listed under “aromatics”.
Heat 1 tbsp cooking fat of your choice over medium-high heat in a skillet/saute pan. When hot, lower the heat to medium. Stir-fry the beef with the marinade until it’s no longer pink. Set aside.
Add a bit more cooking oil, saute the ginger, garlic, red chili, and white color part of scallions under medium to medium-high heat until fragrant. Season with a small pinch of salt.
(Recipe from our team member Molly)
Add beef and green color part of scallions back to the saute pan. Toss everything to combine.