- 2 rice paper rolls
- ½ red apple
- ½ kiwi
- 2 strawberries
- ½ banana
- 2 tsp shredded coconut
- 4 fresh mint leaves
Dipping Sauce Ingredients
- 2 tablespoon honey
- ¼ lime wedge
- Choose the fruit you want to add to the rice paper roll. Set aside.
- Peel and cut the fruit into thin slices and set aside on placemat.
- Soak rice paper in warm water for 10 seconds. Place rice paper onto the workbench.
- Layer the fruit, one fruit at a time onto the rice paper.
- Sprinkle with coconut shavings and add mint leaves on top.
- Fold the bottom of the rice paper over.
- Fold the rice paper sides over and roll the rice paper into a roll.
- Repeat Steps 1-7 to make the second roll.
- Add the honey and a squeeze of lime to a small bowl. Mix and taste. Adjust flavour.
- Dip the fresh fruit rice paper roll into the sweet dipping sauce.