The kids love getting their hands dirty making the truffles.
- 1/3 cup cocoa
- 250 g Arnott's marie biscuits
- 395 g Condensed milk, sweetened
- 1 cup Desiccated coconut
- Process biscuits and blend well.
- Transfer mixture to a bowl.
- Add cocoa powder and one quarter of the coconut.
- Make a well in the centre.
- Add the condensed milk and mix together with a wooden spoon until evenly moistened.
- Chill for 30 minutes.
- Spread remaining coconut onto a plate.
- Roll level tablespoons of the mixture into balls. Roll in the coconut.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
(Recipe shared from Best Recipes)