Ingredients (recipe for 12)
- 4 cups white sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 250g butter
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 25 large marshmallows
- 200g semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 290g milk chocolate chips
- Measuring cups and spoons
- Thick-bottomed X large saucepan
- Baking pan (deep and square)
- Thin bladed- sharp knife
- Rub the baking pan with butter.
- Measure the sugar, milk, butter and vanilla essence and give to you to place in x-large saucepan.
- Whisk these ingredients until well combined.
- Measure out the marshmallows and open the chocolate packets to have ready when needed.
- Put the saucepan on a high heat and bring the mixture to a boil. Stir continuously with a whisk for 2 minutes, until sugar is dissolved. Do not stop stirring.
- Remove from the heat and quickly add marshmallows. Stir vigorously until dissolved.
- Add one packet of chocolate and stir until dissolved. Work quickly as it will start to cool and set.
- Add last packet of chocolate and stir until dissolved. Work quickly as it will start to cool and set.
- Quickly pour the fudge into your prepared pan. Place in fridge to set.