- 1 1/2 cups (150g) walnuts
- 1 1/2 cups (240g) pitted dates
- 1/2 cup cocoa
- 1/2 cup (45g) desiccated coconut
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Gather your ingredients. You will need a food processor for this recipe.
- Blitz walnuts and dates for 1-2 minutes until finely processed.
- Add remaining ingredients and blitz until mixture resembles a coarse paste.
- Using damp hands, form into heaped teaspoon size balls. Refrigerate for two hours to set.
- You could use almonds in place of walnuts, or a combination of the two.
- Dust balls in extra cocoa, coconut or sprinkles.
- Recipe shared from Kidspot.