Yogurt and Berry Filling
- 4 tbsp vanilla yogurt
- 2 strawberries
- 4 blueberries
- 1 tsp sugar
- Coconut shavings to garnish
- ½ cup cornflakes
- 1 tbsp rice malt syrup
- ½ tsp desiccated coconut Garnish
- 1 tsp coconut shavings
Cornflake Tart Base:
- Measure and add cornflakes to a snap lock bag and seal. Using a rolling pin, crumb the cornflakes until they are a fine crumb. Add to a medium bowl.
- Measure and add coconut and rice malt syrup to the bowl. Mix until well combined.
- Place cornflake crust into two pie cases and press down until firmly packed. Set aside.
- Cut up strawberries into small diced pieces and blueberries into halves and place in a small bowl.
- Add 1 tsp of white sugar and mix until well combined.
To assemble Tart:
- Place 2 tbsp yogurt onto each cornflake crumb base.
- Top neatly with macerated berries.
- Garnish with any berry syrup and a few coconut shavings.